Please fill out the form below to make your pledge online for the fiscal year beginning 1/1/2017 and ending 12/31/2017.
If at any time you need to update your pledge, simply fill out this form again.
Click here to set up online giving
Never pledged before? This is a wonderful time for you (and your family) to prayerfully consider the gifts God has given to you to manage and make a commitment for your anticipated giving next year.
- A pledge is a plan. It's a plan for how you set your priorities for the year.
- Our general encouragement is to take a look at your overall income for the year. Then choose a percentage that you will commit to giving. Technically, a "tithe" is 10%. If percentage giving is new for you and your family, pick a percent and make a commitment to that amount. Let it be a commitment to you and to your God. Figure out an amount and even set up recurring gifts to be automatically withdrawn from your banking account all online.
- Pray that God will enable you to follow through on that commitment. We know from the Scriptures, and our everyday experiences, that it is incredibly easy for us to become worried about our financial situations. But, in the Scriptures, we learn that when God encourages us to give, He wants us to give first. We give first, and then work with what we have left to take care of ourselves and our families. When we do this, we believe God will always provide just what we need.
- We see the generosity and gracious giving of our God over and over again. Our God is a giver. He gives his entire life for us, laying it down on the cross so that we may have life and have it to the full. How will he not also graciously give us all things?
- Prayerfully consider making a pledge this year.